California has issued a “California CalFresh Integrity Plan” that sets out how the state will address fraud that involves trafficking, sell, and conversion of benefits. These are all forms of Intentional Program Violations (IPV). The IPV process and penalties are set out below.
- 86. What counts as an “intentional program violation” (IPV)?
- 87. What is a “disqualification consent agreement” or “waiver” of the IPV hearing?
- 88. The IPV fraud hearing
- 89. What happens if the person loses the fraud hearing or signs a hearing “waiver” or “disqualification consent agreement”?
- 90. Being taken to court on a fraud claim
- 90a. Restoring Benefits After an IPV